Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener
The NUMBER 1 choice of school facilities.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
$500 Gift Card - JUST FOR YOU! Use it wherever American Express is accepted!
Offer Valid Until Supply Lasts!
Buy from an authorized dealer! MedStock is an active Welch Allyn dealer.
The Spot Vision Screener is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen display allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
- Supports AAP screening guidelines for early detection of amblyopic risk factors
- Automated screening provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results
- Easy to use, easy to implement with minimal user training required
- Adequately powered for mass screening events
- Captures readings 97% of the time helping to screen otherwise difficult patients
- Wireless printing and WiFi-enabled for easy export of data
- Manual exports available via USB port
- Uses lights and sounds to help engage children
The main shipping box contains the vision screener, Instructions for Use, and the Accessory box.
The Accessory box contains:
1. AC Power Cord
2. Power Supply/Charger
3. Cleaning Cloth
4. Velcro Cable Straps
NOTE: Please do not discard the box and foam.
Damages incurred by shipping the device in nonapproved packing material will void the limited warranty.
If you purchased a carrying case, place the foam from the shipping box inside the carrying case for safer transport. Do NOT store your vision screener in the foam or case while the Power cord is plugged in.
The warranty on Spot Vision Screener VS100 and accessories is one year.