Dynarex 3021 DynaLevin Waterproof Adhesive Bordered Foam (4"x 4")
Dressings that can be worn for several days and maintain a moist wound environment. Use on non-infected wounds such as ulcers.
- SIZE: 4"x 4"
- High absorbency while obtaining a moist environment
- Used to manage chronic and acute wounds
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Absorbs four times more than hydrocolloids of the same size and will not adhere to wound bed.
- Manage chronic and acute wounds
- Low to moderate exuding, partial and full thickness wounds
- HCPCS: A6212
Non-infected wounds, Partial thickness ulcers, Full-thickness ulcers
Wound Stages (Pressure Ulcers):
|II, III, IV|
• Smith & Nephew Allevyn Adhesive
Wound Stage Guide: