AstraGuard Bacterial/Viral Filter for Pulmonary Function Testing (200/Box)
The AstraGuard Bacterial/Viral Filter provides virtually perfect infection protection for expiratory and inspiratory spirometry testing. Its single-patient use greatly reduces costly and time-consuming disinfection procedures.
This easy-to-use disposable mouthpiece incorporates a highly efficient woven filter that virtually eliminates cross-contamination from patient to patient and from patient to health care professional.
- 99.9% Bacterial and viral efficiency*
- Low resistance to air flow
- Small, non-threatening size
- Comfortable oval mouthpiece
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Less time spent disinfecting equipment
Cross-section of filter shows placement of interior media. Edge of media is bonded to exterior housing to form tight seal.
Interior filter media woven material is tailored to fit inside mouthpiece.
Manufacturer: SDI Diagnostics | MPN: 29-7990-200How many in the pack? 200 eaches (4 boxes of 50)