Ideal for use in alternate care settings, including physician and dental offices.
Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
Brand: Sani Cloth | MPN:Q89072
How many in the case? There are 12 can in this case. Each can has 160 wipes per can.
- Contains 160 wipes.
- Dimensions: 6" x 6.75"
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant. (Low Alcohol Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Virucidal.
- Compatible with a broad range of hard nonporous surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments.
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution -- reduce waste and save time.
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Available in multiple sizes and formats to meet the various needs of your facility. See "Sizes & Formats" tab to learn more.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See "Accessories & Compliance Tools" tab to learn more.
Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.