Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes (160/can)
For every unit sold, we will donate aa mask to a medical worker or person in need!LIMITED STOCK Try this item, also effective against corona:
Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
Brand: Sani Cloth | MPN: Q55172
How many in the pack? 160 wipes per can.
- Contains 160 wipes.
- Multi-count canister accommodates frequent usage.
- Optional Sani-Bracket® and Sani-Canister Caddy® accessories available.
- Wipe Dimensions: 6" x 6.75"
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant (Alcohol Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Thick, strong wipe material
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is NOT eligible for any coupons/promotional codes