Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus.
Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus.
Brand: Sani Cloth | MPN:P54072
How many in the case? There are 12 cans in this case. Each can has 75 wipes per can.
- Contains 75 wipes.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant (1:10 Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Available in multiple sizes and formats to meet the various needs of your facility. See "Sizes & Formats" tab to learn more.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See "Accessories & Compliance Tools" tab to learn more.
Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.