- Settings - MPRs (Manual Pulmonary Resuscitator) may be used in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities and ambulances.
- Flow rates are adjusted according to patient needs. Oxygen concentrations of 100% are desired but less may be achieved due to different factors, which
- All MPR Bags come with 10 ft (3m) of oxygen tubing
- Top Quality components combine to provide a wide variety of configurations
- Single patient MPR Bags have a clear housing which allows for visualization of patient valve
- The objective is to initiate resuscitation & life support measures during cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Bag design & texture facilitates grip & manageability
- All components are NOT made of natural rubber latex
Manufacturer: Dynarex | MPN: 5804
How many come in a case? There are 6 each in this case.