Midmark Ritter 255 LED Single Mount Procedure Light
Correct assessment of color tissue during procedures is crucial.
That’s why you need a combination of the ideal color temperature and the truest, white light available in an easy-to-use, cost-effective package. That’s the Ritter 255 from clinical space expert Midmark.BUY SAFE! PROTECT YOUR WARRANTY! MedStock is an AUTHORIZED Midmark Distributor
The Ritter 255 is designed to deliver superior, quality illumination. The combination of the optics enhances one’s ability to see color variation in tissue.
- Over two times brighter (at 7,500 fc) than the most popular halogen light on the market
- A color temperature of 4,400 K offers a natural, white light, comparable to that of high noon
- LED technology uses less energy, lowering the total operating costs by 92.5% over halogen (based on 30,000 hours)
- An integrated on/off switch and dimmer on both sides of the light head provide control in the most convenient place for more efficient use
- Illumination at 39" (1 m) Focal length: 7,500 fc (80,700 lux)
- Pattern diameter: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Depth of field: 29.8" (75.8 cm)
- Color temperature: 4,400 K
- Diameter of light head: 20" (50.8 cm)
- LED light module: 16 LEDs arranged in 4x4 array, 32
The following systems are recommended based on the following ceiling heights (measured from the bottom of the ceiling surface to the floor):
Less than 8' (2.4 m): Mobile Light
8' (2.4 m) to 9' (2.7 m): 8' (2.4 m) Single or Dual Light
9' (2.7 m) to 10' (3 m): 9' (2.7 m) Single or Dual Light
Greater than 10' (3 m): 8' (2.4 m) Single or Dual Light with 10' ceiling mount adapter kit(s) or Mobile lightElectrical Specs:
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.7 amps
- 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 amps
- IEC/ES 60601-1
- CAN/CSA 22.2 60601-1
One year warranty.